Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sale alert: AllPosters.com

Looking for some wall art that won't dent your pocketbook? I hit the jackpot earlier this week when I discovered the Clearance Sale going on at AllPosters.com! As I browsed the super-sale (9 x 13 prints as low as $1.98!) I found some cool vintage travel prints that struck my fancy. As you might recall from an early decor post, I bought this retro "Greetings from Missoula!" print from Art.com.


Since then, I decided that it might be fun to have a loose "travel" theme in the dining area, so that I could justify bringing along some favorites from my expansive snow globe collection [this is only half of it...]:



The vintage travel prints that I found fit perfectly with the theme and go well with the Missoula art! As I said, the All Posters sale is amaaaazing. I got four 9 x 13 prints for $19.08, including all taxes and shipping. At the original prices, I would have spent $67.92, putting my savings at $48.84! Here's what I got:







Check out the All Posters sale ASAP! Maybe you will find some great steals as well! Another money-saving tip: I always google for coupons before I buy online...you're likely to find a code that works, and some retailers (not All Posters, sadly) allow multiple coupons to be applied to your order!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover