Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free Thanksgiving Prints!

As we're all gearing up for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I would share some of the Turkey Day art that I've seen floating around the great blogosphere. All are from one of my new blog obsessions, Craftily Ever After--check it out, it's full of decor and DIY inspiration! Best of all, these designs are free to download, so you can use them as your computer backgrounds, you can print them off yourself, or you can order larger prints from Costco, Walgreens, or Walmart! (I personally prefer Costco--I ordered some of these prints in 11x14 for $2.99 each, compared to $6.99 at other stores. Click on the prints to open the image in a new window and then right click on them to save the print to your computer.







And these three are Thanksgiving-themed versions of the iconic "Keep Calm and Carry On" print originally designed by the British Ministry of Information; again, all are from Craftily Ever After:




As I said, I ordered some 11x14 prints to go in these frames from Walmart. I plan on hanging them in my living room and rotating in new prints for each holiday season! In fact, here are some of the Christmas prints that I've found so far:

The prints would also look awesome as 8x10's matted in an 11x14 frame, like Jessica of Craftily Ever After has them displayed:



I do really like the look of the dark frame, the white matting, and the print! Maybe someday I will upgrade from my white frames to bigger dark wood 16x20's matted to fit my 11x14 prints. Once I get the frames in the mail and pop in the prints, I'll be sure to share some pictures!

Come back tomorrow to check out our fall decor--I realized I should share some pictures before we packed it all away to replace it with Christmas stuff!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover