Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sneak peek at our Christmas card!

This is just ONE of the five beautiful cards Ryan and I designed on Shutterfly. We ordered 10 of each design as a part of their "50 free cards" for bloggers promotion, which was as awesome as it sounded. I only had to pay $7.99 for shipping (since there is no sales tax here in Montana! Holla!) I should note that I designed 35 cards and Ryan and I had to narrow these down to 5. There were too many adorable options to choose from! I can't wait until we get them and start sending them out to our loved ones :)


Sweet And Retro Christmas Card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover